It’s always so good to spend time with family and…what an amazing place!!
Our 14 year old came home from camp and had a GREAT time, so we were not only happy to see him, but ecstatic that he had such a good time! When he went a few years ago, he was still too young, got very homesick, and did not have a very good time at all! This time around = perfection and he can’t wait to go back next year!
- 1 scoop Chocolate Vega or Amazing Grass Chocolate SuperFood
- Handful of Spinach
- 1 Frozen Banana and a few frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup non-instant oats
- 1 cup (or a little more) of your choice of Milk (I have been using Almond Milk)
It’s great, very thick, and will totally fill you up until lunch!
For dinner, I just had to try Melissa’s Mexi-Cali Burritos! Guess I had a lot of burritos today! We loved the them! After eating one, I made a small change and took the Bean/Onion/Corn mixture and blended it in my Vitamix on the first speed! Although it took out a lot of the texture, I liked it a lot better. I had not made my onions small enough, so this really did the trick for me. There was still a lot of texture in the Avocado/lettuce (I used Kale) and tomatoes – so still I loved it – even more! It was a hit with everyone (ok, not my 5 year old)!
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 TBS Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 or 4 large frozen strawberries (or any berry will do – about 1/2 cup)
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 cups ice
- 2 or 3 droppers of liquid stevia OR about 5 TBS of Agave (I used Agave and even added a little more once it was blended)
Happy day, everyone!!!